Hangarage and Parking
We have a vast amount of outdoor tarmac parking facilities in Dublin Weston Airport which are monitored by CCTV ensuring they are safe and secure, these include:
- Apron External Parking
- Short Term Parking (24hrs)
- Long Term Parking (More than 24 hrs), which includes excellent discounts for long stay parking and special competitive landing and parking deals.
- Only 100m from parking to car park
For more information email email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 6217300
We offer competitive landing fees for both aircraft and helicopters.
Our Current Landing Rates:
|Aircraft and Helicopters under 1 tonnes|
|Aircraft||€20 per landing|
|Helicopters||€20 per landing|
Visitors from outside the state (inc Northern Ireland & UK)
€40 per landing
For all other landing fees please contact the Airport @ 00353 16217300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
VISITING AIRCRAFT FROM UK WITH IRISH OR UK PASSPORT HOLDERS REQUIRE 24 HRS NOTICE
NON UK / IRISH PASSPORT HOLDERS REQUIRE 48 HRS NOTICE FROM UK /EU MEMBER STATE
With over 30 years in business the National Flight Centre maintenance division has grown to become an EASA/IAA part M subpart F, G and I. Under the subpart F we can carry out maintenance on singles and twins up to 5700kg. Routine maintenance, repairs, rectification and modifications are carried out by our fully qualified and professional Engineers. Led by our highly experienced and skilled Chief Engineer Mr Dave Sartori.
As an Executive Airport we have a wide range of facilities for Business/General Aviation these include:
- Executive Business Jet Terminal
- Business Jet storage, Apron parking and hangar facilities
- Aircraft ramp services
- Onsite fuel farm for the storage, handling and delivery of aviation fuel products
- Facilities for pilots and passengers (Flight planning amenities, passenger waiting area)
- Weston Bar and Restaurant provides delicious food and drink
- Large free car parking facilities
College Ireland Aviation Services
CIAS are located at Weston Airport. Current courses available include: BSC Hons Management Practice (Aviation Sector). For more information please click the link on their badge below to be redirected to the CIAS website.